[WT-support] Wintest V4 Help Please

Luc Favre luc-favre at orange.fr
Sun Feb 28 16:23:45 CET 2010

Good afternoon Bob,

Have a look to the Wintest Wiki !
73
Luc/F6HJO

For Win-Test version 4, save database files in:
Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Win-Test\databases\
Windows Vista: C:\ProgramData\Win-Test\databases\
For Win-Test version 3, save database files in:
C:\Program Files\Win-Test\ (or the Win-Test installation directory)

> Message du 28/02/10 15:43
> De : "Bob Glasgow"
> A : support at win-test.com
> Copie à :
> Objet : [WT-support] Wintest V4 Help Please

I have just purchased Wintest V4.4 which I want to validate and make sure I am happy with before I finally move away from V3.21.1. I have downloaded a copy and registered it and the first thing that I noticed that all the standard DAT, MKR, SEG files are no longer in the Wintest directory so where have they been placed as I cannot find them even doing a disc search!!!! I noticed this as I always set up my Band Maps with the UK Band plan and also any area on specific contests that can’t be used...typical example is IOTA where no operation is above 14.300.Now I posted my existing files into the Wintest Directory but when I go under OPTIONS/DATA FILES/MARKER or SEGMENT the files are not displayed. Am I missing something? Your help would be appreciated Regards, Bob Glasgow GM4UYZ Sec: Cockenzie & Port Seton Amateur Radio ClubEmail: bob.gm4uyz at talktalk.netWebsite: www.cpsarc.com Tel: 01875 811723