[WT-support] DX Doubler & WT

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Sun Sep 20 15:55:53 CEST 2009

Jorge, please keep this private for the moment, but I understand that
Piexx plans to make the SO2Rxlat work with the Open Two Radio Switching
Protocol developed by the Yankee Clipper Contest Club.  N1MM Logger
already supports this, and it should be VERY easy for the win-Test
developers to add it once I can confirm that Piexx (www.piexx.com) has
done it.  Once those two things happen, it will control your DXDoubler
just like an LPT port does now.

73, Pete N4ZR
New Articles Daily - the Contesting Compendium at http://wiki.contesting.com
The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com