[WT-support] voice recorder

Jorge Taboada ea9lz at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 27 13:12:11 CET 2009

Hi.

we were during cqwwssb EE9Z M/2, and I would like to says that I am really satisfy with wintest, it's really great working so well, I am sure I will never use it totally, please continued in this way.

well I would like to know if there is any chance to have wintest working with a DVP, I am remember 15 years ago more or less with my CT and DVP I can send in SSB Call, Zone, or serial number etc etc, working very well, this is my dream in the wintest..... team group let me know if it possible.

73s

jorge ea9lz