[WT-support] Can we expect v4.20 final before CQWW?

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue Oct 20 01:07:18 CEST 2009

Someone (not me) recently placed Version 4.2 in

http://download.win-test.com/v4/bin/

so please give it a try.  I scanned it with Symantec AntiVirus 10.1.5.5000
with Scan Engine 91.2.1.10 and Virus Definitions File 10/19/2009 rev. 2, and
it did not report any Trojan or Virus.

Note:  you may need a fresh install to a new, empty directory if WT.EXE ver.
4.1 is marked as "quarantined" by your AntiVirus program, because the
install program may not be able to replace it with version 4.2.  Another
option is to boot Windows in "Safe" mode (press [F8] while booting), and
then you should be able to delete the quarantined version 4.1 WT.EXE file.
Then you can reboot and install version 4.2.