[WT-support] Child Window IDs

Clive Whelan clive.whelan at btinternet.com
Mon Oct 12 20:21:41 CEST 2009

My main window ( primary radio) colour is switched from yellow in run
mode to lilac in S&P ( OK I'm weird I admit it!). I would like the " QSO
area background ( focused)" of the secondary radio window to match the
S&P colour when selected by Ctrl-Tab ( manually or automatically) but
the nearest I can get to this in the context menu is light blue or aqua.

The child window i/d of the secondary radio is 22, but this is for the
general background which is not what I want. If I knew the i/d of the
QSO area background ( focused), then I could change the colour myself in
a script, but this i/d is not available to me. The idea will be to have
that area change to lilac when focussed and the primary radio revert to
white. When Ctrl-Tab is pressed again the reverse would happen.

Does anyone know if the QSO area background ( focused) of the secondary
radio window has a child window i/d and if so what it is?

If all else fails I c-o-u-l-d change my primary radio window S&P colour
to one of the standard colours ( say light  blue) but customisation
would be nice :-)

73

Clive
GW3NJW