[WT-support] rejected log for CQ WPX SSB 09

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sat May 2 03:36:07 CEST 2009

Yes, similar issues have been mentioned here before, for the ARRL DX
contest.

Just edit your Cabrillo file with WRITE (Wordpad) or Notedpad and add one
line to the header at the top:

ARRL-SECTION: NFL  (for Cabrillo 2.0, described by
http://www.cqwpx.com/cabrillo.htm)
-or-
LOCATION: NFL (for Cabrillo 3.0, used by Win-Test for WPX)

at the top and save it.  One of those two will work (maybe either one).  The
Cabrillo 3.0 spec says one thing, the WPX site says another.

Putting your ARRL Section in the Cabrillo file for WPX is something that
hasn't been required until this year.

See http://www.cqwpx.com/rules.htm

Rule XIII
Section (f)

I've opened bug report
#243<http://flyspray.win-test.com/index.php?do=details&id=243>to track
this.  In the mean time, just edit the log and resubmit, and please
let us know which one works.