[WT-support] DX announcements to the 2nd radio?

Frank Steinke frank at dl8waa.de
Sun Jul 19 15:13:41 CEST 2009

Hi,

I'm just playing with a simple SO2R setup, two radios connected to the
computer over serial COM ports.
A double click into the DX announcements window switches the active
radio to the spotted frequency. What if I want to set the inactive radio
to this frequency?

What I would expect is
 - A double click on the spot while a certain key is pressed (e.g.
Shift) switches the inactive Radio to the spotted frequency
It's not a  problem to do this while transmitting on the active radio.

What I found is
 - Press * key to toggle the active radio
 - Do the double click to the announcement
 - Press * key to toggle the active radio
Due to the fact that the active radio changes, these actions can be done
only while NOT transmitting.

What have I overlooked?

Thanks,

73 Frank DL8WAA