[WT-support] $Variables not working on SSB

Toni Lindén oh2ua at oh2u.com
Fri Oct 24 12:09:44 CEST 2008

Hi Guys!

I'm very sorry to give you quite critical bug report that late, when
CQWW is almost about to begin.
But I noticed that I can't get variables working on advanced SO2R
scenarios. I feel that the worst situation is that I can't get $CR
working.

My configuration goes in a way that on F3 I have normal TU (TNX de
CU2X) recorded and on scenarios line F3 says:
Primary F3=$R2R2 $F3 $CR $R1R1

Now when hitting F3, the message is played, but station is not logged
(ie. $CR doesn't do anything)
When logging the station with +, it plays F3 and logs the station just
as it should.

And on F6 I have short TU (just TNX) and scenario line looks like this:
Primary F6=$R2R2 $F6 $CR $R1R1

So there's no way to log the station with F6 (because + is playing
normal, long, TU message) (except pressing ENTER after playing F6)

Also same thing with $SPACEBAR. I'd like my INS message (F2) go like:
Primary F2=$R2R2 $F2 $R1R2 $SPACEBAR, but cursor doesn't go to zone field.

I hope that there's some solution for this before contest begins...

73 de Toni, OH2UA (@CU2X)
www.cu2a.com