[WT-support] WT registration problem

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Mon Oct 20 23:01:36 CEST 2008

Hi

TMorton a écrit :

> I went to the website and entered again the customer
> number, computer and software numbers...

Actually, you made several mistakes when entering these data...

Quote from our log :

> 2008/10/20 20:09 |  200.108.xxx.yyy | Tentative d'enregistrement d'un non-client : Code client = 2735 - Indicatif = 650-2286-XXXXXX - Code machine = YYYYY-ZZZZZ-XXXXX-WWWWW-NNNNN

It is not so complicated to correctly enter your account number, your
callsign and the Win-Test computer code !

Try again with the correct values to get your registration code by an
automatic email from our server.

73

Larry - F6FVY

PS : Don't expect many emails from us for one week - Tomorrow morning,
we are leaving to FY5KE for the CQWW SSB. See you during the contest !