[WT-support] SO2R without EZMaster or MK2R

SM5AJV - Ingemar sm5ajv at tdcmail.se
Mon Oct 13 22:14:27 CEST 2008

If one of your Winkeyers is a WK2 then its possible to
make the 2nd keyer output to work with 2nd radio. But
there are still problems with the PTT outputs. They
will not key. I think this is not supported (yet) ?

Other functions like controlling rx audio and tx-
audio is working UFB by configuring two serial ports
to Headphone Control, Stereo Control and Active Radio
and connecting a couple of relays. Same serial ports
are used to control the radio.

73
Ingo SM5AJV / SE5E