[WT-support] Country Allocation Update

Wayne Kline w3ea at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 30 17:47:27 CET 2008

Yes Sir
 you nailed it on the head. This problem was discussed after CQWW SSB.  I Was affected by it. and upgrading from 3:16 to 3:22 and presto
T03  and T07 were  logged correctly .

73' Wayne W3EA

From: g3nkc at ultradx.comTo: support at win-test.comDate: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 13:20:36 +0000Subject: Re: [WT-support] Country Allocation Update
Aha; !

Read the archives a month ago Bob; I had the same problem with the 6Y1V logs when I came back.

I solved it by uploading the new programme  (3.22 !!) I too was running 3.18 !!!

Save your log if you want; I never damaged mine though!

73

Dave
G3NKC

-----Original Message-----From: support-bounces at win-test.com [mailto:support-bounces at win-test.com]On Behalf Of Bob BeebeSent: 30 November 2008 11:13To: support at win-test.comSubject: [WT-support] Country Allocation UpdateThanks chaps,I reloaded CTY_MOD.DAT but the calls are still not recognised even if I type a different suffix in? Odd. Maybe as I'm on v3.18 Not sure,...Anyway, back to the test. will have a think tomorrow once I've backed everything up.Cheers 73BobGU4YOX