[WT-support] How can i activate the Win-Test in my other computer?

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Thu Nov 20 00:53:04 CET 2008

Just install Win-Test on the other computer, then select "Help | Register
software" from the menu.  Copy down the Computer Code it displays in gray,
and enter it along with your callsign and Win-Test account number on this
web site:

http://www.win-test.com/rubrique.php3?id_rubrique=1870

The robot will then email the registration key for that computer to the
email address that you used when registering the first copy.  Paste that
registration key, account number, and callsign into the "Register software"
window and press OK.