[WT-support] redefine keys

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Mon Nov 3 05:09:28 CET 2008

Ulf,
Please send a screen shot of your RedefineKeys window (DEFINEKEYS,
Ctrl-Atl-Shit-PrintScreen, Paste image into Email or Paint program).

If this is on a laptop, you may need to press NumLock key first to activate
the numeric keypad when redefining a the "*" key on the numeric keypad to be
something else.

Both keys should continue to work after remapping.  Shift-"*" is not the
same as Numeric Keyboard Asterisk.