[WT-support] WT issues in WPX CW

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Tue May 27 04:20:32 CEST 2008

Tnx Larry.  Good Job with the software. I love it!

Geo...

George  Wagner, K5KG
941-312-9420
941-400-1960 cell

In a message dated 5/26/2008 4:38:45 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
f6fvy at free.fr writes:

Hi  Geo

Tnx for your report

Georgek5kg at aol.com a écrit :

>  Here are a few things that came up in WPX CW with WT 3.20 and using a
>  MicroHam CW Keyer:
>
> 1.) Occasionally, when I hit the +  key to enter a QSO, my keyer would
> send the number "6".  This  happened a few times during the contest.
> This was not a serious  problem, but is something to think about.

Noted. Already reported, but  we never found a safe way to reproduce this
bug. It may have a  relationship with entered callsign and/or if it has
been corrected  etc.

> 2.). Is there a way to toggle on/off the Automatic CQ Repeat  from the
> kbd?  Having to use the mouse to go to the Tools menu  is a nuisance.

Just enter "NORPT" or "NOREPEAT".

> 3.) With  Automatic CQ Repeat enabled, is there a way to automatically
> disable  it when switching to the S/P mode where it is not needed?

Already  implemented in the current nightly build 3.21.0-dev . It is
suspended when  switching to S&P, and resumes automagically when back to  RUN.

73

Larry -  F6FVY
Support mailing  list
Support at win-test.com