[WT-support] Register

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Fri May 23 20:59:51 CEST 2008

Installing the full version on top of the existing version works OK without
re-registration as long as you don't erase wt.ini or install 3.20 in a
totally new or empty folder. Copying wt.ini from the old folder to the new
folder may fix the demo problem, but you'll also have to change

WorkDirectory=C:\Program Files\Win-Test
Path=C:\Program Files\Win-Test\xxxxxxx.wtb

at the top of wt.ini to match the new directory.  I haven't tested this, but
I think it should work fine.