[WT-support] Win-Test : DX-ped OPs : ARI mult : Ham-Radio 2008

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Mon May 5 16:13:14 CEST 2008

Hi Nigel

Nigel G3TXF a écrit :

> Is there any way to retro-actively change the *OPERATOR* against a given
> QSO? On a couple of occasions we had the wrong OPERATOR flagged (e.g the
> new Operator forgot to set OPON). Yes, it can be changed manually OK in
> the Cabrillo file after the event, but is there any way of changing it
> from the WT user screen in the original log?

Not yet. As you mentioned, for now, the only way is to modify it in the
exported ADIF (or CSV or TXT) file - The Cabrillo doesn't include the
op. But we already have this idea in mind.

> 2. Yesterday G3TXF did the ARI Contest with Win-Test. One minor oddity.
> The Italian Province *FC* (in I4-land) appeared as *FO* in the summary
> screen (on line four of the Italian Province multiplier table).

Tks for this report. Fixed in the dvpt version. The next nightly build
will include the fix.

> 3. Looking forward to meeting the Win-Test team again at *Ham Radio
> 2008* in Friedrichshafen at the end of next month.

We intend to be there.

73

Larry - F6FVY