[WT-support] I'm Back.... Wintest Cluster Success !

Andrew O'Brien andrewobrie at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 03:15:36 CET 2008

Rudy.  I used to be scared but after    doing it once some years ago
with no option, I found that there is not much on my PC that I
actually HAVE to have.  The really important stuff was...

1.  My ham logbook
2. Purchased Itunes music (for the kid's Ipods)
3. Photographs

That was it, all the rest I can download again from the Internet ,
since most ham software is free.  And things like drivers for the
soundcard and printer were on CD but also downloadable ,  if I lost
the CD.
For software licenses , like Wintest, I use web email so I do not
erase, so after the reformat I just search my gmail account for the
4-5 items that I need to re-enter a registration key.

As long as you have a CD with you OS on it, it is not as bad as it used to be.

I am looking forward to getting to know Wintest even more this weekend,

Andy K3UK

--
Andy K3UK
www.obriensweb.com