[WT-support] ARRL Field Day Problem-corrected text

Charles Wooten NF4A nf4a at knology.net
Mon Jun 16 03:49:20 CEST 2008

yep bob.....it was a brain fart

Charlie

  _____

From: support-bounces at win-test.com [mailto:support-bounces at win-test.com] On
Behalf Of Bob Wilson, N6TV
Sent: Sunday, June 15, 2008 4:17 AM
To: support at win-test.com
Subject: Re: [WT-support] ARRL Field Day Problem-corrected text

A signal report is not part of the Field Day exchange. The exchange is your
class (e.g. 1A, 2A, 1E, etc.) followed by your ARRL Section.

See http://www.arrl.org/contests/rules/2008/fd.html for the complete FD
rules.

On Sat, Jun 14, 2008 at 11:17 PM, Charlie Wooten NF4A <nf4a at knology.net>
wrote:

Corrected text...sorry...it is 1am ;)

I was planning to use WinTest for the upcoming ARRL Field Day. When I built
the template and tried some dummy entries in the log, I was getting an error
when entering information where the signal report and ARRL section are
entered.  Example..... W1AW 599 CT   WinTest would not allow this. It seems
want info in the field to the right of the callsign but is isn't RST alone,
RSTSEC (599CT), RST SEC (599 CT) or just the SEC. Has anyone else setup
WinTest for ARRL FD and ran into this? I might have to dust off CT for
Windows for FD if there isn't a fix for this ;)

NF4A