[WT-support] Manual band map entry

Jim Fisher gm0nai at btinternet.com
Wed Jun 4 22:26:47 CEST 2008

Bob,
The requirement for manual entry of the sub receiver is so that while the run op is using the main VFO another op can be scouring the rest of the band in between transmissions.
The sub RX op is then populating the band map for the run op to point and click for mults or new stations.
Using the swap rx-sub stops the run op and any small advantage is lost.
I would just right mouse click in the bandmap window as per Writelog and entry via a dialogue box.
Thanks for the reply I eventually got once sorting out my spam filter!
Sorry for the double post.

73

Jim