[WT-support] Win Test and DX Doubler follow up

Bruce Elbert bruce at applicationstrategy.com
Thu Jul 31 17:13:21 CEST 2008

John, I've read your posting and the responses, which are great.

I've just purchased a DXD and have the WinKeyer USB. Is this what you're
using with Win Test? How have you got things wired up? Something like
this, maybe:

1. Keyer connected to radios, using Win Test to command which rig to TX

2. Paddle to Keyer, which can take control of tx by tapping the paddle

3. DXD connected to computer using DB25 parallel port, and to radios via
PTT and mic connections

I haven't done this yet as the DXD hasn't arrived. Any comments would be
appreciated.

73, Bruce K6ZB