[WT-support] Insert key - occasional failure

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Mon Jul 14 23:19:21 CEST 2008

I didn't see that happen, but I was CW only.  Is it possible your rig (or
VFO B) was temporarily set to SSB mode when you pressed [Insert]?

If not, does it happen as a side effect of toggling from SSB to CW, either
using the rig mode buttons, or pressing Ctrl-F1/Ctrl-F2?  Anything you can
do to recreate the problem will help the developers a lot.

Finally, is your CW message for the [Insert] key the same in both the RUN
and S&P columns?  Maybe Win-Test thought you were in S&P mode, and the S&P
message for [Insert] doesn't have $LOGGEDCALL?

Please see this
link<http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Menu:Options#Modify_standard_messages...>for
a description of the new "Ignore S&P messages" option, which may help.