[WT-support] Win-Test & Microham MK2R+ in Mixed Mode

Rick Walker rnwalker at bellsouth.net
Sat Jul 5 19:36:34 CEST 2008

I previously posted a question about using Win-Test Version 3.20 with a
MK2R+ (router version 5.1.1) and trying to set up the station to operate
SO2R mixed mode for the IARU contest.

I have two Orion transceivers hooked to the MK2R+.  When one of the radios
is set to CW and and the other radio is set to SSB, Win-Test constantly
toggles the QSO mode from CW to SSB and back about once a second.  Win-Test
correctly detects the band each transceiver is set on but the mode won't
correctly latch into place for either.  I got this exact scenario working
properly under N1MM, but I would prefer to use Win-Test.  ;-)

I have a guest OP coming to my station for the IARU contest, and his
preference is also to use Win-Test if at all possible...  Any help would be
most appreciated.

73,

Rick
K4TD