[WT-support] WT Bandmap

Stewart Baker stewart at baker.nildram.co.uk
Tue Jan 15 10:03:47 CET 2008

Thanks Bob,
Have used the "list view" to great effect in CQWW, however it
doesn't address the issues I have with WT's Bandmap zooming.
I want to be able to see the band occupancy as I tune, and skip
over those stations that I have already worked. Then pick out the
ones that I missed earlier.

It would be nice to sort by beam heading, but until I get more
understanding neighbours (and local planners), an 80 m beam is out
of the question for a predominantly  UK contest.

73
Stewart G3RXQ

<stewart at baker.nildram.co.uk> wrote:
>> I found the WT Bandmap to be less useful than the one in N1MM.
>> Two reasons:-
>> a) Limited zoom. With  the N1MM Bandmap at maximum zoom 1 kHz
on
>> my screen vertical scale corresponds to about 2 cm. WT gives
only
>> about 0.75 cm. Stations with WT seem to crowd on top of each
other
>> on the Bandmap whereas N1MM gives a much better visual
separation.