[WT-support] SCP bug

Larry Ledlow, Jr. N1TX n1tx at amsat.org
Sun Jan 13 19:51:38 CET 2008

While working with Win-Test in NAQP CW yesterday (SO1R), I noticed
several occasions when Super-Check Partial actually failed to indicate a
possible dupe as I typed the callsign.  It was caught by the logging
logic once I hit the space bar.

Also, automatic exchange entry occasionally inserted incorrect log
information with details from another station worked previously on
another band.  E.g., Let's say I worked "Joe" VE3ABC on 20m.  As I work
him again on 40m, I would type VE3ABC, hit space bar, and the fields
would be filled with "Bill" and "TX" instead of "Joe" and "ON".

Any ideas what happened?  I am new to the list but been a user of
Win-Test for a year and a half.

Thanks and 73.  Larry KL7/N1TX