[WT-support] No spots on WT

Bernhard Buettner DL6RAI wintest07 at dl6rai.muc.de
Fri Jan 4 12:01:13 CET 2008

Tom:

- Start with WT DX Telnet. Will it connect to the server and
  show current DX spots?
- Next, in Win-Test make sure you have networking enabled
  (Options | Interfaces Configration | Enable ethernet network).
- Next, verify you have the correct network settings both in
  WT DX Telnet and Win-Test. The Broadcast Address needs to be
  identical on both sides.

Refer to: http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/DX_Cluster/Telnet#Configuring_wtDxTelnet_.28single-op_environment.29

Good luck!

Ben, DL6RAI