[WT-support] Bandmap is always Black with FT897

Nick Totterdell nick at totterdell.co.uk
Wed Feb 27 00:44:21 CET 2008

Hi

I am preparing to use Win-test with an FT897 for a contest trip. I have
searched the archives but can find no mention of the Bandmap failing to
work, so here is my problem.

I have been using Win-test for some time with an FT2000 and FT1000MP without
this problem but now with the CAT link to my FT897, the Bandmap for the
radio is completely Black when the CAT is communicating - is this a fault or
do I need to change the configuration. FT847 and FT857 configuration also
gives a Black Bandmap.

If I change band using Win-test to instruct the radio, I get a brief flash
of Bandmap as usual with all data displayed.

I have installed V3.19.0 as I had the problem with V3.18.0 but no
improvement.

Can anyone help, thanks?

Kind Regards

Nick G4FAL