[WT-support] check multiplier windows problem

nx5m at txcyber.com nx5m at txcyber.com
Mon Dec 15 18:50:21 CET 2008

Yes, we also noticed the same thing.  I understand it was fixed but I did
not bother to get the latest nightly build.  I need to save the link for
the nightly build as I keep forgetting what it is....or maybe put that
link on the website for people like me who forget what it is.  :-)

Would it be possible, for contests in which the states and provinces are
mults such as ARRL 10, NAQP and ARRL DX (from the DX side), to have them
display in colums instead of left to right?
Like several colums headed with K1, K2, K3, K4, K5, K6, K7, K8, K9, K0 and
then all of the VE provinces under a VE column.
Under each column, each state abbreviation is listed.
Such as:
K5  K6
--  --
AR  CA
LA
MS
NM
OK
TX

I think it would be much easier to follow in this format as we found
ourselves this weekend having to spend too much time looking at a 2nd
monitor and trying to follow whether or not we needed that state on the
other mode or not since the check mult window for domestic stations was
not functioning.  Although this has been fixed, the above might still be a
better layout.