[WT-support] K3 Internal Keyer support, Prosign characters

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Thu Dec 11 01:10:37 CET 2008

Hi

Bob Wilson, N6TV a écrit :

> However, I really would like to see if Win-Test could support some of
> the prosign characters.  There's currently no way to send "AS", "KN",
> "AR", or "SK" via Win-Test message or keyboard right now, and that would
> be useful at times.

It is supposed to be supported. Just use the &xy syntax (like &AR). I
just doubt it works well with the W5XD keyer, and to be honest I never
(and will never) use them ;-)

> See also Bug Report #172
> <http://flyspray.win-test.com/index.php?do=details&id=172> regarding the
> failure of remapped keys to work as expected when in [Alt-K] keyboard
> mode, which may or may not complicate things.

IIRC, it is a feature to allow typists to be able to send punctuation
(which are usually remapped to useful keys) and such things to waste time.

73

Larry