[WT-support] [!! BLACKLISTED] Re: RDA Contest score calculation

Eugene Kuznetsov mail at astrojohn.ru
Tue Aug 19 22:29:22 CEST 2008

Hello!

Larry - F6FVY wrote 19.Aug.2008, 14:14:33:

> Hi

> Following the different reports from G3TXF, OR2A and UA1ACC, and after
> confirmation from the RDA contest organization, I modified the code to :

> - Accept R1FJ and R1MV as russians stations and accept their district
> accordingly
> - For Russian stations, the DXCC countries are now counted per band

Great job, thank you!!!

One more remark from RDAC rules ( http://www.rdaward.org/rdac1.htm ):
===========================
9. QSO Points:
9.1. Russian stations:
- QSO with your own country (Russia on your continent) – 1 point;
- QSO with Russia on another continent - 2 points;
- QSO with a different country on your continent – 3 points;
- QSO with a С1 или С2 field entrant - 10 points;
- QSO with another continent – 5 points.
9.2. Non-Russian stations:
- QSO with Russian station – 10 points (regardless of continent).
===========================

Now in Win-Test for Russian stations we have:
- QSO with your own country (Russia on your continent) – 2 point;
- QSO with Russia on another continent - 5 points;
- QSO with a different country on your continent – 3 points;
- QSO with a С1 или С2 field entrant - *not counted at all* (by rules
  this stations are recommended to use /P identification, but most
russian /*digit* stations are in C1 and C2 groups)
- QSO with another continent – 5 points.

Sorry for my too late remark:(

73! John UA1ACC mailto:mail at astrojohn.ru