[WT-support] WPX 2008 reflections

Tõnno Vähk Tonno.Vahk at gildbankers.com
Sun Apr 6 19:59:05 CEST 2008

>From M/2 ES90C with 3.19:

1. Serious new problem of 1 or more computers dropping out from the network once in a while. There was an error message/dialog box saying sth about conflicting unique QSO identifier or similar and that network will be disabled. I think it maybe sometimes even activated the Disable log synchronization... in Options menu. So the only way to get the Station back into the network was to do RELOAD. It was some 10 times at least during the contest. And I heard the same thing exactly happening at AO8A M/M station.

Did anyone else experience those network problems?

2. WT still crashing often after starting and loading the log file.

Wishes:

1. In Statistics when doing Copy as text from rate sheet the rate sheet has a lot of spaces between each column (6 bands and total...) And the rate sheet is too wide for coping into 3830 dialog box!:) Would it be possible to remove at at least 1 space bewteen each column to make this narrower??

2. STATUS window. Could it display about every station the TX/RX status?? That would be a great thing to have at Multi Op. So the Mult station can time the TX start not to break into RUN station TX when TX interlock is in use.

3. I am asking again about the Exchange Frequency with... Why is it not usable for stations in the network?? It would be wonderful to use in Multi Op when stations need to be swapped but it is always grayed out. Could you please put it back to work???

4. And for last. That comes also from VP6DX where it was really difficult to extract the contest QSOs from general log. Would it be possible to create filtering option when Creating Log files. At least for TXT file export. Option to filter by time/band/mode would be a HUGE addition for DX expedition purposes and other purposes as well!

73
Tonno
ES5TV