[WT-support] V.3.16 VHF/UHF app. Mode-Code to REG1TEST

Chris Libowitzky, oe3li c.libowitzky at kabsi.at
Mon Sep 24 09:40:32 CEST 2007

Dear Olivier,
in the General Rules for "Alpe Adria VHF Contest"
(i.e. see English version http://slovhf.net/download/AA_RULES.pdf from
Slovenia) you may find:

DATE AND TIME:
Sunday in the first full weekend in August from 07.00 – 15.00 UTC
BAND AND MODES:
Band: 2 m /144.000 – 144.400 MHz
Modes: CW (A1), SSB (J3E)
(same for UHF/SHF: Sunday, third full weekend in June)
All logs must be in EDI format and must be send 15 days from contest date.
National contest managers are obligated to send all received logs to the
organizer.

For IARU-Reg.1 VHF and UHF/Microwave Contest
see "VHF-Handbook V.5.21. i.e.
http://www.oevsv.at/export/oevsv/download/UKW/VHF_Handbook_V5_21.pdf
(Ch. 4.6. and 4.7. )

4.6.5 Contacts
Each station may only be worked once, whether it is fixed, portable or
mobile. If a station is worked again
during the same contest, only one contact may count for points, but any
duplicate contacts shall be logged
without claim for points and clearly marked as duplicates. Contacts made via
active repeaters do not count
for points.
4.6.6 Type of emission
Contacts may be made in A1A J3E or F3E(G3E).
4.6.7 Contest exchanges
Code numbers exchanged during each contact shall consist of the RS or RST
report, followed by a serial
number commencing with 001 for the first contact and increasing by one for
each successive contact. This
exchange must immediately be followed by the complete Locator of the sending
station (examples : 59003
JO20DB or 579123 IN55CC).
Note: for the “T” part of the report, see chapter 7.9.9
(log format Ch. 4.11 REG1TEST applies)
As Win-Test is managing the MODE-SWITCHING with "All Mode"-operation very
well in QSO-Edit,
it would be a benefit, if it also does in REG1TEST (.EDI-File Export).

Chapter 7.9.9 sure may be an item for Win-Test future versions!
At the moment V 3.16. shows "Field Error" if you try to edit T of RST in
alphanumerics.
I will bring it to your attention separate mail.

tks in adv for yout kind attention, 73, Chris, oe3li
(sri for delay, cc OE3FKS, OVSV-VHF-Contests)