[WT-support] key for another computer.

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sun Sep 16 21:44:27 CEST 2007

According to the email I received when I purchased Win-Test:

Please inform us (register at win-test.com) if you change your email address
> (other provider etc.). Otherwise, you will not be able to receive the
> validation keys !

Si vous changez d'email, n'oubliez pas de nous le signaler (
> register at win-test.com), afin que nous mettions votre compte à jour. Sinon,
> vous ne pourriez plus recevoir vos clés.

According to the Win-Test
FAQ<http://www.win-test.com/rubrique.php3?id_rubrique=1690>
:

* The purchase of Win-Test authorizes his owner to use it on every machine
> he owns. But you will have to get a registration key<http://www.win-test.com/rubrique.php3?id_rubrique=1870>for each computer.
> *

Perhaps the first item should be added to the FAQ, for those who can't find
the original email they received at time of purchase.