[WT-support] new user

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Sun Sep 9 10:56:25 CEST 2007

Hi again,

Mikhail Bondarev wrote:
> Hi, Olivier  and the gang!
>
>> Just to make your's mouth water...
>
>> Win-Test will be able to control as many rotators and antennas you have
>> in the station, as well as stacked antennas on different rotators (which
>> can be either beamed in the same direction or disengaged in order to
>> cover multiple bearings). All of this will work through the network:
>> that way, in a multi-op environment, each station will be able to
>> control the antennas for the band the station is operating on.
>
> Great info! I'm playing now with Win-Test in WAE SSB and I like it
> more and more. What I would like to have is to change font to bold in
> the "Check multipliers" footer text. It will be nice to have this info
> (beam heading etc.) in separate window, but at least bold font will be
> fine for my eyes. I'm going to buy a dual head video card for my PC
> and a second monitor and I hope it will work fine  with Win-Test.

Bold is not an option but you can change the font size of each window:
either right-click in the window to open the contextual menu then click
on "Font" or left-click once (to "select" the window) then use the mouse
wheel pressing the CTRL key to adapt the font size to your needs.

Win-Test will work perfect with two monitors. You have best results with
"floating windows" (menu "Option | Windows | Floating").

Enjoy!

73,
--
Olivier / f5mzn