[WT-support] Configuration for a IC756PRO3

Hugh Anthony Quinn gi0wlw at btinternet.com
Wed Oct 24 22:50:27 CEST 2007

I cannot seem to be able to get my PRO3 configured with win test.I have it running successfully with DX4win and using the same settings in WINtest seems to bring me no joy.I have successfully configured my TEN TEC Orion as Radio no2,but the PRO3 has so far eluded being mated to WINTEST.
Has anybody any ideas where I might be going wrong and any possible fixes?
I would like to be able to use the PRO3 and WINTEST in the CQWW this weekend.
I look forward to any help coming my way from someone who might already be using the PRO3 and the logging software.

Hugh  GI0WLW