[WT-support] Few questions/comments

Denny Sahovic, KX7M radio at kx7m.net
Thu Nov 29 19:56:28 CET 2007

I understand it can be easily remapped.

My point was to use the same key (SPACE BAR) when checking the station
if it is dupe, to do one more function of sending the call to the band
map. It does not have to do it on every SPACE BAR hit; only when it is
leaving callsign text field (if the call is valid). That way there is no
need to hit any other keys, and it has nothing to do with RUN or S&P
mode. Just my opinion of saving a keystroke

I will test Bob's suggestion, to use change in VFO (and reduce it to,
say 100 or 50Hz).

Denny, KX7M