[WT-support] New Super Check Partial Files Available VER20071119(19 Nov 2007)

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Tue Nov 20 01:04:56 CET 2007

Hi Bob et al.

Bob Wilson, N6TV a écrit :

> Curiously, just entering "VER" in the callsign window does not display
> anything, despite having a VER20071119 line in MASTER.SCP :
>
> #
> # RELEASE 2007.11.19.00
> # by Randy Thompson, K5ZD
> #
> 1A3A
> 2D0VMN
> VE9ZD
> VER20071119
> VI9NI
>
> I guess Win-Test is ignoring anything in MASTER.SCP that doesn't look
> like a callsign (perhaps a good feature).

WT ignores the VERxxxxxxxx tag because it is already processed by the
features described in the previous post.

And the "VER" trick is too specific (1/ It wouldn't fit in the F12 wnd
2/ It should be also displayed in the N+1 wnd, but it is *not* an N+1
match of VER !). We rather use the plain # RELEASE tag in our files, at
most.

73

Larry - F6FVY