[WT-support] Followup on "Big Insert" key

Doug Grant dougk1dg at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 05:08:25 CET 2007

Hello, Larry -

I am my contest station this weekend, and brought a new keyboard for
testing.

New keyboard (Dell) behaves same as old keyboard (Compaq).

Tried Wordpad and the big insert key works correctly on both keyboards
(toggles beteen overtype and insert modes).

The problem is still somehow in Win-Test/my PC   (Asus MB with dual Athlon
CPU; Win XP home edition; keyboard driver is 5.1.2600.2180 from Microsoft,
dated 7/1/2001).

73,

Doug K1DG