[WT-support] TRX-Control falling asleep & Win-Test crashs

Ulrich Hilsinger dh0ghu at dh0ghu.de
Tue Nov 13 20:47:21 CET 2007

I have to correct myself.
The problem still exists, it only happened a bit less often for the rest
of the weekend.
I updated, in addition, the USB/RS232 interface driver, but this doesn't
help, too.
I let run Win-Test over the whole last night, and no hang-up occured.
This evening, it happened after only a few minutes of operation.
What I try now as last "easy" solution is to change the USB port. I used
a different one earlier this year, while Win-Test was running flawless.
By the way, if I plug of the USB/RS232 adapter, Win-Test itself doesn't
hang up but closes the contest file correctly, and after re-plugging the
adapter, I can use the TRX-Control-Interface myself.

73
Ulrich, dh0ghu