[WT-support] RTTY feature requests

Werner Maier werner at maiers.de
Mon Nov 12 22:34:15 CET 2007

Hi there.

feature request:
1) It should be able to save the RTTY window to disk.
   (or it should be logged automatically like the cluster window, so
   the RTTY window could be filled after restart)
   45 Bd = about 5 chars/second = 18kB/hour = 900 kB for an 48h contest.
   I don't know how much the RTTY window can handle, I just did some
   2-3hour sessions last weekend.

   a good idea would be a timestamp every now and then, e.g. a line like this
   "--------- 2007-11-10 17:20:00 -----------" in the file, for easier
   handling after contests. Maybe every 10 minutes or so.

2) a context menu entry like "show RTTY window log file" could be
   implemented, if 900kB would be too much for the RTTY window to hold.

3) a context menu like "copy window to clipboard"

4) a context menu like "copy block to clipboard" (it's already possible
   to mark a block with the mouse)

73 de Werner DL4NER.
--
Dipl.-Ing. Univ. Werner Maier