[WT-support] CQWW CW Multi-Mulit network

claudio.veroli at alice.it claudio.veroli at alice.it
Tue Nov 6 16:15:45 CET 2007

Hi all,

as you can read from my previuos message (4 Nov) we encountered some big problems leaving the default settigs in our 8 PCs network.

We were using cable network connections (10 Mb HUB) with no RFI problems.

Fixed IP config.

It was our first time using WT so I decided to leave the default settings.All was running perfectly the first day but when we got around 6000QSOs and spots were  3/5 per second the running PCs become very slow and the only solution was to avoid the inbound spotting traffic using the advance network setup.

Of course Packet is very important and we need it on the running PCs.

Also the PC dedicated to the PCL connection become very slow.

Might be John has a better Hardware setup and probably he will encounter less problems than us but I suggest  him to become familiar with the advanced network setup features.

Is there any other advanced setting that we can use?

Please read my previous message for more details about my setup.

Thanks a lot.

Claudio I4VEQ IR4X