[WT-support] PSK

Ron Fraser ron at gm0ntl50.freeserve.co.uk
Thu May 17 10:36:55 CEST 2007

Hi guys,
Have I missed something since being away on holiday?
I thought this was a Win-Test support group not the dreaded "MixW"?

Like Ian, I have posed this question about PSK previously but with absolutely no response from anyone.
I also posed another question about RTTY users. This managed to get 1 reply. So like others, I too
have been forced to use alternative software in certain circumstances.

>From this I can only deduce, that data users of Win-Test are a minority group and as such do not have enough
weight behind then to arouse any interest from the authors of this very fine contesting software. Quelle dommage!

There are those who are of the opinion that data modes should be shelved for contesting as the shack computer
is doing most of the work. If that is the case, why is there such a large percentage of messages on here
continually referring to CW problems with Win-Test. It would not be because their shack computers are being
used for CW in contests, hi hi?  Come on, we have all paid our money and all should be
entitiled to a fair crack of the whip...n'est ce pas? A vous le micro mes amis !

73, Ron GM0NTL