[WT-support] Error message on start-up

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Sun Mar 4 20:08:28 CET 2007

Hi Guy

Guy Lemieux a écrit :

Please open a new thread when asking a question not related to the
practical search in the archives in the future.

> This is a first installation. Upon starting the program, I get the message: dlportio.sys not loaded. I downloaded it and placed it in Windows\System32\drivers but still get the message.
>

> What am I doing wrong?

2/ Install port95nt as stated in the quickstart.

You can find it here :

http://download.win-test.com/port95nt.exe

This ensures all needed system files are correctly set and registered in
the system.

73

Larry - F6FVY

--