[WT-support] MMTTY

Kenth Johansson sm6dyk at telia.com
Sun Mar 4 14:44:35 CET 2007

Jerry,
I tried to simulate your problem. Let me ask: What is your settings in the WT window <Option> <RTTY configuration>  Have  you enabled the Square <MMTTY window stays on top>? If I disable this setting the RTTY window disappear a few seconds after the program is staring up.. Please let me know if you have enabled this setting.

Kenth
sm6dyk