[WT-support] Segments

i4ufh at hamradiosolutions.com i4ufh at hamradiosolutions.com
Tue Jul 24 12:24:56 CEST 2007

Does segments feature on the bandmap could be enough ??

Easy to setup with notepad, take a look at the wiki

http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Menu:Options#Segments_files...

73 de I4UFH

Hi Guys...we are really enjoying win-test and as power users
( with over 16 computers linked with win-test) , there is a
feature that would be nice.....drop down identifiable band
limits...in other words..we all have band plans and upper
and lower freq's...could we be able to construct in a set up
screen or drop down menu a method to have in a bold color
for the band edges...we find when tuning using the band plan
scrolling that its very easy to tune the radio outside the
frequencies we are authorized...so as an example I would
define on 40m  cw 7.000 as the lower limit or on ssb 7.125
as the lower limit and 7.300 as the upper limit...this make
any sense? Thanks to Oliver and Larry for the Best Contest
software in the past 20 years!!

de Rick NQ4I