[WT-support] PTT by command

Alec Otulak sp2ewq at wp.pl
Mon Jul 2 06:04:39 CEST 2007

Olivier,

'PTT by radio command' is widely supported,
and You can find it in almost all the ham-software nowadays.
I use the feature with my 'Logger32' and 'N1MM Logger'.
It is even present in 'MMTTY'. However, I cannot use it
from there because the Radio Comport is taken by
WT-Radio communication.

I would strongly suggest its implementation.
Otherwise I apparently need to introduce another piece
of wiring to go PTT with DigiModes.

Yours,
Alec/SP2EWQ