[WT-support] Dividing band data?

Juha Rantanen oh6xx at sral.fi
Thu Jan 25 20:10:50 CET 2007

Up coming weekend is the CQ160m cw torture and I was wondering what
could be the best way to use Win-test in it. We are going to take part
in multi-op category using only one FT-1000MP. Run op uses the main VFO
and mult op uses the sub VFO. Both op's have their own computers
networked together. I was wondering if it is possible to use a Y-cable
to split the FT-1000MP band data and feed it to both computers at the
same time? With that arrangement we could use the point and shoot style
operating on the mult postition.

Juha OH6XX