[WT-support] NAQP part II

k8bb at comcast.net k8bb at comcast.net
Sun Jan 21 20:21:31 CET 2007

Wow - you guys are great. Version 3.8 fixed the QSO entry problem. Win-Test
worked no problem in that reguard!

I still have the problem that * to switch radios causes the radio that is
being switched to to default to VFO-A, if it is in VFO-B at the moment. I
modified my operating habits a little bit to accomodate this, but it was
still a little irritating once or twice when I forgot or got confused. It
might be an Icom logic flaw, but I have never experienced this with NA or
CT. Those programs don't have any affect on which VFO the radio chooses to
use. Strange? ...

Question: How do I enter a VFO frequency for the radio to QSY very fast? In
NA, I can type 28450 right in callsign field and hit <enter> and NA will QSY
the radio to 28450 instantly.

Thanks!
Don K8BB