[WT-support] WT + Microham +WinKey

Rudolf Schwenger Rudolf.Schwenger at t-online.de
Mon Jan 15 08:34:29 CET 2007

Hi Chris,

I am suffering from the very same symptons. Laurant and Olivier are well
aware of the deficiencies and have promised to come up with some remedy in
the next WT update. I am really looking forward to that, because at present
WT really kills the nicities of the microKEYER.

I am sure, Chris, you are aware of the fact that the problems only arise if
you use the embedded speed commands ("++" or "--") in the macros. If you do
without them, everything seems to work the way it should. However, who likes
to key "599" or "test" in slow speed?

vy 73 de Rudolf, DJ3WE