[WT-support] [Fwd: suggestion: supervisor window]

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sun Dec 2 08:44:20 CET 2007

See http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Menu:Windows#Statistics

Though not shown in the referenced Wiki page, the Continents tab in the
Statistics Window (Ctrl-F9) has a lot of display options that give you most
of what you want. Right click then select Band | Detailed and Mode |
Detailed and it breaks it all down by continent, band, and mode.

See also http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Menu:Windows#Rate

Right click on the rate window and select Display | Instant continents
distribution