[WT-support] SARTG support in nightly build

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Fri Aug 17 19:26:06 CEST 2007

Hi all

For convenience, the SARTG WW RTTY contest has just been added in our
current dvpt version, among others.

As other features are still in dvpt, we cannot release an official
version for this week-end.

Nevertheless, if you want to take part in the SARTG contest, an early
nightly build has been forced and is available here :

http://download.win-test.com/nightly/wt_dev.zip

Reminders :

1/ If you never used a nightly build before, *PLEASE* read and follow
carefully this instructions sheet :

http://download.win-test.com/nightly/%23_READ_ME_%23.TXT

2/ Report SARTG bugs (only !) directly to me (f6fvy _at_ free.fr), not
to this list.

3/ Use at your own risk ;-)

Tnx to Philippe F6IFY for his extensive testing.

73

Larry - F6FVY